Kids always need a Superhero. Put your best superhero outfit on and join us for the annual Superhero Fun Walk! Teams of superheroes and area mascots walk together to raise awareness and money for Families Helping Families. Join us for a 1.1 mile fun walk with your kiddos!
How do I register?
Online registration sign-up is coming soon. Please check back for more information or call 319-294-9706. Registration will be in the tent on the day of the event. T-shirt pick-up and check-in begins at 9 a.m. Mascot check-in will be at Johnson Hall.
How much does registration cost?
- FREE for children who are in foster care, relative placement, other suitable placement or children who have been adopted from foster care.
- All other adults and children will be a nominal fee per person through the online registration, coming soon.
How do I get to the track?
For Highway 30
- Get off on the Kirkwood Blvd SW exit
- Turn South on Kirkwood Blvd
- Take the Main Entrance Into Kirkwood which is also 66th Ave SW
- Follow the road (and signs), continue east through the round about
- The track will be across from Johnson Hall on the campus
- Parking is located across from the track
View the map for more information.
What other activities will be available?
Participants can join the fun with grass games, temporary tattoos and a DJ to keep you dancing! Join us for this annual event in October!
Where can I park?
Parking will be available and marked off with “Super Hero Walk Parking” signs.